With offices in greater Los Angeles and partners worldwide, The Hoyt Organization (THO) knows a thing or two about reaching the right audience. In fact, today THO reaches markets across the country, working with clients in across the country. Named to Forbes list of America’s Best PR Agencies in 2021 (in the top 200 of 5,000) and among the top independent PR firms in Los Angeles, our growth-oriented services have made a tangible difference for companies in the real estate, finance, capital markets, investment, non-profits, design, architecture, healthcare and technology industries.
We are looking for a Project Manager that is experienced, organized, and creative individual who can develop, manage, and execute strategic PR/marketing programs on behalf of our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, or related field (Required)
- Project Management: minimum 5 years (Required)
- Understanding and experience in client industries: healthcare, architectural, real estate, finance, professional services, technology, etc.
- Understand digital platforms and how they can be leveraged as part of our clients’ strategies
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong analytical evaluation skills
- Committed to, and involved in, at least one outside organization/charity that leads to community connections as related to THOs client base
- Self-motivated and curious with a desire to constantly improve our practice
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct client contact, management and supervision to include managing and executing full PR + social efforts for 4-7 clients (depending on size) and being accountable for monthly results
- Work within an integrated PR and social media team – understanding assigned clients, their business, products, markets, and conveying this knowledge to account team
- Lead client meetings and presentations, as well as specific account group, if necessary
- Understand the need for ideation
- Develop, implement and manage crisis communications plans/situations with P/VP
- Serve as mentor and team leader to team members: ACs AAEs, AEs and SAEs
- Ability to craft marketing/PR plans
- Create new and maintain ongoing relationships with top tier media including influencer relationships
- Stay on top of emerging technologies and trends in client markets
- Pitch various media outlets and have contacts in a variety of media forms including broadcast, online, digital, etc.
- Participate in the new business RFP process as well as new business presentations
If you’re looking for a new challenge in a creative environment with a great team of people, please submit your cover letter and resume with the form below for consideration.