Want to be close to the beach and love dogs? Join us!
The Hoyt Organization (THO), (www.hoytorg.com), a Torrance-based, strategic public relations firm named one of the top PR firms in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal, is seeking an initiative-seeking self-starter with the ability to write great copy to join our team immediately.
Looking to get your foot in the doorand learn what public relations is all about?
Part-time: Paid internship for 15 to 25 hours per week. College juniors and seniors preferred or barely graduated with the possibility of it turning into something more for the right bachelor-wielding person!
— Assist account teams with client day-to-day grunt work to include:
- clip scanning and formatting
- media research
- database management
- drafting news releases
- assisting with graphics and design and general admin work
— Assist account teams with social media tasks including:
- posting/updating social media statuses
- looking for opportunities to increase leads, followers, likes, and such
- helping with weekly blogs and/or internal THO posts
- Great writing skills
- Computer skills (Canva, HootSuite, any other social media tools a plus!)
- Great communication skills
- Personable with a sense of humor
- Preference given to geographically desirable candidates since commute times in LA contribute to shorter stints at THO
If you’re looking for a new challenge in a creative environment with a great team of people, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for consideration.