The Hoyt Organization (THO)–Hybrid
With offices in greater Los Angeles and partners worldwide, The Hoyt Organization (THO) knows a thing or two about reaching the right audience. In fact, today THO reaches markets across the country. Named to Forbes list of America’s Best PR Agencies in 2021 (in the top 200 of 5,000) and among the top independent PR firms in Los Angeles, our growth-oriented services have made a tangible difference for companies in the real estate, finance, capital markets, investment, non-profits, design, architecture, healthcare and technology industries. THO is a fast paced, customer-centric organization with a history of over 25 years of creating award winning programs. Does this sound like an environment in which you could excel? If you answered yes, we’d love to hear from you.
You have what it takes to succeed in any PR environment, but you want your work to make a difference. You do not want to be pigeon-holed to one particular client or content channel. You want to work alongside a team of professionals who are dedicated, skilled and collaborative. You are a leader who can manage client relationships and multiple projects from concept through implementation.
The Account Supervisor will strategically develop plans based on client needs and manage the execution of those plans. Daily client interaction, business development, content creation, project management, team management, measurement reporting and metrics are all a part of the Account Supervisor’s day-to-day activities.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5-7 years of PR experience in an agency setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, PR, Marketing or Journalism preferred.
- Experience working with business-to-business clients in the following industries is helpful but not required: real estate (commercial and residential), healthcare, finance, design and construction and nonprofit.
- Adept at content development, understands storytelling and how to develop effective communications across multiple channels and audiences.
- Track national and local media for relevant stories or trends and share insights with clients and team members.
- Understanding of copywriting, graphic design and social media platforms.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- A passion for communications/PR.
- Experience managing a team of junior staff.
- Pride in your ability to achieve results.
- The willingness and ability to handle daily administrative tasks. (no job too small)
THO offers a strong salary (depending upon experience). We care about one another as people, not just colleagues. We prioritize team-building events, happy hours, and team lunches to strengthen relationships. We work hard and play hard! We offer medical, dental, 401K and more. When the business thrives, we all thrive.