Let’s face it: your online presence will be one of the strongest drivers of your firm. How are you perceived? Who are you talking to and how? An integrated online presence in today’s world is essential to pushing your company forward.
Social Media Programs
Blogs, Wikis, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, RSS aggregators and search engines have transformed the way we find information. Integrated with public relations, social media can empower prospects and clients to connect with both consumer-oriented and business-to-business companies in a whole new way. At THO, we view these technologies as part of a larger picture for achieving long-term business goals. We do this by leveraging their everyday, real-world use of online technology.
Still not a believer? Try these numbers on for size:
- 3 out of 4 Americans use social media technology
- 513 % growth for Facebook users over the age of 55
- 54 % of Fortune 100 companies use Twitter; 32 % use blogs
- The nation’s fastest-growing private companies use social media at twice the rate of Fortune 500 companies
- 100,000,000 YouTube videos are viewed every day
- 3,600,000,000 photos are archived on Flickr.com
- 3,000,000 is the average number of tweets per day on Twitter
- 5,000,000 minutes is spent on Facebook each day
- 62 % of Twitter users are 35 years or older
Websites are the front door to your company. Today, it serves as the first impression. What does it say about your firm? We can help you formulate your vision and make it become a reality.
Find out what The Hoyt Organization can do for you today.